St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner! It has always been a family tradition in my home to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and that even included making green eggs and ham for breakfast! Growing up we always had Corned Beef and Cabbage for dinner. But in my home, Irish Stew is king!
That’s why I’m sharing my recipe with you today, plus 16 other delicious St. Patrick’s Day recipes! I’m excited to share with you this collection of mouthwatering recipes! From gorgeous appetizers to scrumptious desserts, these recipes will have you ready for the upcoming St. Patrick’s holiday!
Are you looking for something fun and delicious to make for St. Patrick Day? How would you like to expand your recipe repertoire? Visit the recipes linked to in the post from some tasty recipe ideas!
Recipe Roundup: St. Patrick’s Day Party Recipes!
1. SPINACH HUMMUS BY THE URBEN LIFE
2. AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS BY VIENISTA
3. CREAM OF SPINACH SOUP BY DR. HOW & WHY
4. IRISH SODA BREAD BY OVENSTRUCK
5. INSTANT POT IRISH BEEF STEW BY THE MESSY LITTLE KITCHEN
6. IRISH STEW BY CARLA CRUDUP
7. TRADITIONAL SHEPHERD’S PIE BY BISCUITS AND SAVVY
8. PALEO SHEPHERD’S PIE BY OUR FOOD FIX
9. SHAMROCK LASAGNE MED RICOTTA OCH SPENAT BY ATT VARA VASS
10. CABBAGE, BACON, AND POTATOES BY KARYL’S KULINARY KRUSADE
11. CARAMELIZED BRUSSELS SPROUTS BY LESHE STYLE
12. CHOCOLATE STOUT HAMANTASCHEN BY ALMOST KOSHER
13. LUCK OF THE IRISH CUPCAKES BY THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE POOPY
14. IRISH CREAM BUNDT CAKE BY LAURENCE MAKANO
15. MINT OREO TRUFFLES BY TABITHA TALKS FOOD
16. SHAMROCK SMOOTHIES BY RIGHT MEOW OR NEVER
Did you try any of these recipes? Tell me your favorites in the comments below this post!