Poultry is king no matter where you go! Whether it’s chicken, turkey, geese, duck, pheasant or quail, poultry is defined as a domestic bird that is raised for meat and eggs. The United States is the largest producer of poultry. Today is National Poultry Day and I suggest you try some of these delicious recipes in honor of our poultry dynasty.
Recipe Roundup: National Poultry Day
Although not specifically noted, many of these dishes are Paleo-friendly or can be easily modified. Adjust as needed for your personal preference and needs.
1. Slow Cooker Roasted Game Hen by Almost Kosher
2. One-Pan Baked Chicken with Bacon Glazed Asparagus by The Accidental Mrs
3. Balsamic Orange Chicken with Basil by OvenStruck
4. Herb Roasted Chickent by Leshe Style
5. Thai Peanut Chicken with Coconut Rice by Our Food Fix
6. Florentine Stuffed Chicken by Laurence Makano
7. Chargah Nathiagali – Easy Roast Recipe by Dr. How & Why
8. Poultry Burger with Homemade Chips by The Good, The Bad and The Poopy
9. White Lasagna Chicken Soup by The Messy Little Kitchen
10. Handmade Chicken Gyoza Dumplings by Carla Crudup
11. Chicken Chickpea Salad by Karyl’s Kulinary Krusade