Vegan Chocolate Sauce
Vegan chocolate sauce is the perfect flavor profile for drizzling over a light desert. I thought this chocolate sauce would be the perfect pairing with the Mango Orange Sorbet. This chocolate sauce is smooth, rich and one would never know it is dairy free!
Also try these great recipes:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (see recipe on website)
- ¼ cup dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed.
- Start the variable speed low and slowly turn up to high for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately or let cool and serve.
- Refrigerate any left overs for a few days.